We accept Medicare and Most PPO Medical Insurance Plans!
Call (310) 878-4788
If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms:
- Chronic snoring
- Stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep
- Difficulty falling and/or staying asleep
- Excessive day time sleeplessness
- Difficulty concentrating
- Morning headaches
- Sexual dysfunction
- Learning and memory difficulties
- Falling asleep while at work, on the phone, or driving
Then you have come to the right place.
Helping those with chronic sleep deprivation is our mission and purpose.
If you are suffering, then Dr. Grin’s Clinic may help eliminate or ameliorate your condition.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea | Health Risks & Awareness
A few decades ago, cigarettes and fast food were thought to have no significant health risks.
We all know how dangerous this misunderstanding has proven to be. Similarly, snoring is finally being understood as a major contributor to many serious health problems. Snoring and sleep apnea have been shown to increase cardiovascular disease, which is the number one reason for premature death in America. Snoring and sleep apnea are dangerous situations. Putting a stop to snoring is a significant move, for your own health and for the sake of your loved ones, who also suffer as a result of your sleep disorder. Your decision to stop snoring and treat sleep apnea is an important step in improving your health and quality of life. Dr. Paul Grin and his staff will provide you with quality care that meets and exceeds the highest medical standards available.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea are Treatable
We provide comprehensive treatment to all of our patients.
Our state-of-the-art clinic developed a treatment protocol for snoring and sleep apnea that can help you lose the CPAP and avoid invasive surgery. Treating sleep apnea promotes a healthier heart, body, and mind. We use custom-made “FDA Approved” oral appliance for the management of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. The appliance is worn during sleep to provide continuous open airway by keeping the lower jaw slightly forward. This therapy tightens the soft tissue, palate and muscles of the upper airway, which prevents snoring and obstructive apneas while you sleep.
The Benefits of Being Treated by Oral Appliance Therapy Provides Many Benefits
Here are some of the many potential benefits you will receive from our snoring and sleep apnea treatment.
- You can prevent snoring.
- You’ll get enough oxygen when you sleep.
- Your energy level will increase.
- Traveling with the appliance is hassle free.
- No electricity or purified water is needed.
- You can sleep in any position you choose.
- You can even talk with the appliance in place.
- Drinking water or going to the bathroom is no problem.
- There are no supplies to buy.
- Cleaning and maintaining the device is minimal.
- Your romantic relationships will improve.
- You’ll wake up feeling rested.
- You will no longer suffer from symptoms related to lack of oxygen.
- You’ll stop having acid reflex.
- Your blood pressure will go down.
- You’ll start to vividly dream again.
- Many other medical problems will improve.
- You and your entire family will be happy!
If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits of oral appliance therapy for snoring and sleep apnea, then call us! We are here to help!