Sleep Disorder Treatment in South Bay
Sleep disorders are no laughing matter, as they can cause serious problems in those who suffer from it. If you find you’re struggling to stay awake during the day and feel extreme fatigue, you may suffer from sleep disorders such as sleep apnea or narcolepsy.
Do you have symptoms of sleep disorders?
- Are you tired all the time?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night?
- Do you have trouble concentrating because you’re tired?
You may have a sleeping disorder, such as:
- Sleep Apnea. Continuous nights without rest, week after week, are more than just the stress in one’s life piling up.
- Snoring. If left untreated, snoring increases the risk of more serious physical, mental, and emotional medical consequences.
- Restless Legs Syndrome is a common movement disorder that prevents sufferers from falling asleep.
- Narcolepsy can cause fatigue, sudden attacks of sleep, or insomnia.
Overnight, painless, sleep studies are extremely effective diagnostic tests and can rule out, or confirm, sleeping disorders such as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and more. Learn more about sleep disorders, their symptoms, and the treatments that we offer in our clinic:
Better Sleep Means Better Days!
Call us today at (310) 933-3077 for safe and effective solutions for your sleep problems.